Translating IDEAS into words.
What is Copy Writing?
- is the craft of writing with a purpose, of creating content which connects with people to begin a reaction.
- is using words to promote a person, a business, a marketing idea.
- is used to connect with your target audience, to help you build a relationship with them, to entice them to follow you, talk about you and trust you.
- is the 160 characters of a well written tweet. It is the 5 lines of text in a Facebook post which makes you click through to the source of the story.
- is seen on websites, billboards, newsletters and brochures.
- is a well written blog article, an article which promotes debate and comment.
- is a tag line which make you remember a company long after you’ve experienced their customer service. It is the headline which drags your eye to the page.
Why do you need a copy writer?
- Do you know what you want to say? Do you know how to write it down?
- Do you have to split time working on your business and in your business?
- Do you know your target market and how to talk to them?
- Look at your website. How many “I” statements are there?
- Content marketing is the strongest marketing tool for 2013. Do you know what it is?
- Do you know how to write strong and engaging content?
- Do you have the time each week to write for your business?
- Do you have time to research markets, stories, customer’s wants and desires?
Free phone consultation to decide what you want and need.
If you are not sure if a copywriter is what you need, we can have an obligation-free conversation about what would work best for you and your needs.